IV Therapy has many helpful benefits that work to boost your health and wellness by bringing the nutrients you need directly into the body, bypassing the metabolic processes that would normally decrease the level of absorption.
The body needs a specific intake of vitamins and minerals to maintain normal function. Although the exact amount of necessary nutrients varies from person to person, the demands of daily life can make it difficult for anyone to achieve sufficient nutrient absorption.
In any circumstance, even if you are taking multivitamins, the body's metabolic cycle makes it more difficult to fully absorb the nutrients that the body needs and reduces the ability to convert viable energy through supplements.
The effects of intravenous (IV) care have a number of benefits, including:
- Higher absorption of vitamins and nutrients
- Increased hydration
- Enhanced quality of sleep
- Boosting the immune system function
- Decreased amounts of stress, melancholy, and asthma
- An enhancement of energy
Different Types of IV Treatments and What They Can Help With
- Vitamin C IV Therapy may help the body to heal more quickly, reduce pain after an injury, decrease the feeling of fatigue, and enhance immune protection to common illnesses such as influenza or viral infections.
- NAD+ IV Therapy, or adenine dinucleotide nicotinamide, helps your body’s cells metabolize carbs, fats, and amino acids (proteins). In addition to helping aid in the digestive process, NAD+ therapy also helps those suffering from age-related diseases, reduces fatigue, promotes healing, and increases cognitive function.
- Chelation IV Therapy is a remarkable and unique IV treatment that can remove harmful metals from your blood, such as mercury, arsenic, and lead, for example.
- Glutathione IV Therapy is an antioxidant that can help protect your cells from damage, detoxify the organs, and prevent certain illnesses.
- Myer’s Cocktail IV Therapy is a combination of magnesium, vitamin C, B vitamins, and calcium. This involves helping the patient against colds, headaches, nausea, sensitivities, allergies, and other ailments.
What is IV Therapy?
Nutritional IV therapy has been used to offer relief from various aches, pains, and illnesses. For optimal function, the cells in your body require a delicate balance of specific vitamins and minerals.
If any of the components in your body is out of balance, it can cause a number of negative effects. This may be anything from fatigue, mental discomfort, increased risk of illness, poor quality of sleep, or even depression or anxiety.
Equilibrium can be restored by recharging the body with a concentration of exactly the necessary nutrients or minerals it needs through IV therapy. The amount and the type of therapy you need will be addressed at your complimentary consultation, based on your unique symptoms.
To learn more about how IV therapy works, call our clinic today (336) 777-7364.