If you’re trying to find lasting pain relief without going the route of prescription opioids, we can help.
At Carolina Pain Relief Center, we offer non-opioid pain relief options for many painful conditions, including:
- Neck pain
- Joint pain
- Back pain
- Muscle injuries
- Plantar fasciitis
- Cartilage or tendon tears
- And more
Some of the treatments offered
- Platelet-rich plasma therapy- Also called PRP therapy, platelet-rich plasma therapy stimulates your body’s natural ability to heal itself after an injury. By introducing a high quantity of powerful platelets into the area of the injury or painful condition, communication can be enhanced at the cellular level, signaling the body to send more of what it needs to speed the recovery process and aid in healing and recovery.
PRP therapy can be used to treat many forms of chronic pain as well as acute injuries, as many such conditions stem from cellular or tissue damage. Platelet-rich plasma therapy can be a great option for patients suffering from joint pain, neuropathy, arthritis, damaged cartilage, and other ailments.
- Laser therapy- Laser therapy is another non-invasive, non-opioid pain relief option that accelerates the body’s natural healing response. This treatment helps increase blood flow to the affected area, which in turn speeds up the recovery of the injury, reduces inflammation, and can offer fast pain relief. It can also help reduce the formation of scar tissue post-surgery or after cuts, burns, and other skin damage.
Laser therapy is usually done in a series of short office visits, is generally very comfortable for the patient, and requires no downtime afterward.
- Alternative to knee replacement surgery- We offer a treatment program called GenViscPlus which is a series of non-surgical protocols that offer an option for those suffering from chronic knee pain that can act as an alternative to knee replacement. It uses a specific type of knee bracing to open up the space between the knee joint before replacing the missing lubrication in the knee. This is then followed with FDA-approved injections to help with the healing and recovery process. Altogether, this protocol may be able to help you avoid knee replacement surgery.
- Additional treatments- Other treatment options may also be available to you, depending on your condition, symptoms, and wellness goals. Our medical team will, of course, discuss all possible options upon your initial consultation.
Avoiding Opioids for Pain Relief
The dangers of opioids include overdosing, addiction and death. Many patients simply don’t want to risk the possibility of unpleasant side effects or are averse to taking narcotics in general. At Carolina Pain Relief Center, we focus on natural treatment options in order to treat the problem of the condition at the source, so you are out of pain for good.
We offer non-opioid pain relief options to those in Greensboro, Winston-Salem, High Point, and all the nearby areas in North Carolina. To set up your initial consultation, reach out to our caring medical team today at (336) 777-7364.